Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Graduation Announcement Photos


Here I am blogging when I should be studying...sigh.  APA has convinced me that I must double space after each punctuation mark.  Graduation is coming.  Today I'm sharing an idea for a graduation announcement (because I'm not paying a bundle for the same ones that everyone gets).  Since i love photos, I want to make photo announcements.  So here's the idea: since this is my very LAST graduation EVER, I want to compile all of my old graduation photos, kindergarten to college and put them together.  I think I'll even include one of me in my cap and gown...if it gets here on time.  I wanted this to be a surprise to everyone that I invited, but I couldn't wait to share it with you guys!

First up.....1995
That's little me at my first ever graduation!

Next up: This photo circa 2003 of my 8th grade graduation.
We didn't wear a cap and gown that year :(

Picture number three: Going back to 2007...high school.
Red is just not my color...

Next is 2010...my Associate's degree.
I don't like this photo.I think both lights were set to the same brightness....but I didn't take it.

We've finally made it to 2012...my BA!
This is my favorite of all of them! But it's really the only one I did much work for. 

Graduation is in May!! Here's to hoping that all goes smoothly and I walk across that stage with a diploma in my hands! I am more than thrilled to say that I will never have another graduation.  

I am not sure how I will arrange these photos yet, but if anyone has any ideas feel free to leave me a comment.  I also want to know about your luck with printing companies and Photoshop templates.  

The weather here has not been beautiful lately, freezing cold with no snow.  I plan on taking photos as soon as I get the time and the weather cooperates.  I promise that these blogs will get more frequent and dependable as soon as school is D-O-N-E!!!!  Please leave comments and let me know what you think and what you'd like to see more posts about.  I think my favorites are photography tutorials, I'll try to get my husband to take photos of what I'm doing next time and go more in depth.  Thanks for reading! 








No comments:

Post a Comment